Repositories with lifecycle scenarios
We join our clients in the strategy of their projects’ general guidelines, making us their strategic partners.
• Of Business
• Program Management
• Process Reengineering
• QC - E2E Testing
• Pre-defined test cases
• Data lake, Hadoop, Spark
• Predective Analysis
• Machine Learning
• Authorized Partner in Education
• Planning & E3E Execution
• Team Definition
• Legacy Integration
• Deployment Strategy
• Certified Capabilities
• Data Migration Strategy
• Multiple lines of services
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Configuration, Integration
• Quality, Digital, Data Migration
Software factory with specialist in:
• .Net, Java, Mobile, PHP, Angular, Python technologies
• SAP: ERP, Success Factor
Our strategic consulting team has not only experience in Guidewire practices but also extensive knowledge in the Insurance industry. Its members have managed to forge a path through more than 20 years in different strategic positions in leading Insurance and Consulting companies in the insurance market.
Business and IT support for the strategic definition of programs and projects:
• Collaboration in the definition of necessary capacities.
• Identification of optimal KPIs for the different practices.
• Levers to elevate the business model.
• Workshops and methodologies developed.
The training of our consultants, added to their experience, allows us to cover an implementation in all its stages and in each of its roles, from the strategic guidance at the definition of the project to its management, development and administration.
We have certified consultants in all roles to carry out an E2E implementation. IT and business assets in all Guidewire practices available at the time of implementation. Solid experience in P&C business processes, covering the implementation of all business lines.
Main LOBs: Cars, home, buildings, other vehicles, fire, RC, accidents, agricultural risks, transportation, surety, life term, burial.
Our Clients: Grupo Sancor Seguros (Argentina and Brazil), San Cristobal (Argentina and Uruguay), Sura and La Segunda (Argentina).
Our QA service combines expertise in Guidewire products with knowledge and mastery of best practices in software testing, resulting in the development of unified strategies, methodologies, frameworks and tools that ensure robust, defect-free and production-ready implementations.
AITest is the Framework for automatic testing on Guidewire InsuranceSuite developed by SBI Technology that through the application of Artificial Intelligence allows to accelerate the implementation of test cases or their reuse in case of changes in versions or business processes.
• Optimizes cost and effort through reuse.
• Planned and unattended execution.
• Prevention and prediction of unexpected results.
• Real-time control panels.
• Streamlines process and interface changes.
• Accelerates testing in the upgrade process.
Repositories with lifecycle scenarios
Checklist of Guidewire Products
Guidewire framework Assessment
AITest specific automation Framework
Reporting and dashboards
Pre-packaged test case repository
QC - Testing
Our delivery model allows companies from different countries with similar time zone, culture or language, to outsource their Guidewire development services, thus achieving a reduction in operating costs and an increase in efficiency. Companies can focus their efforts on developing their core business and delegate development and support to a company with greater technical expertise. The service is provided by teams with cultural affinity to the client, fostering effective communication and a common understanding of project needs.
• Agile and Staff Augmentation Models.
• Strategy focused on adding value and support for business model.
• Risk Management.
• Ability to scale services for regional and global projects.
• Advanced dashboards that reflect performance metrics from an operational and business perspective.
SBI Technology has an Area specialized in the InsuranceSuite Guidewire data model that not only supports the rest of the practices such as implementation, quality and support, but also develops its own assets.
• Analysis, definition and implementation of strategies in Analytics (DW, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, AI, machine learning).
• Advice on data mapping in implementations, migrations and upgrade.
• Dashboard implementation for results analysis.
• ETLs development.
SBI Technology has professionals and methodologies that it has been perfecting with its experience in projects to carry out data migrations through different options according to the strategy analyzed and defined together with the client. It is of vital importance to mention in this point the collaboration provided by the Analytical Area specialized in the InsuranceSuite data model that SBI Technology has for the definitions in terms of data mapping and ETL process development.
Experience in different migration models to be defined according to the defined strategy. SBI Technology has established evaluation and control points that must be carried out during a migration process. Our Data Migration service is integrated with the rest of the Guidewire practices of our E2E service, resulting in the development of unified strategies, methodologies, frameworks and tools that guarantee robust, defect-free and production-ready implementations.