SBI has solutions based on standard functionality and the ability to produce tailor-made developments to meet the requirements in each case. It has a large number of tools already implemented and developed, which comply with the resolutions and regulations of the governmental control entities.
SBI Technology is a NEO Digital partner, which complements a high level of experience in complex SAP implementations, use of international standards and practices.
The PP module is divided into production planning and execution. Planning considers materials and capacity.
The MM module offers a solution to all phases of materials management. Needs planning and movement control (MRP), Supply needs management.
Manage sales and distribution processes, from the adoption of the initial order to accept payments and delivery of goods or services.
It includes the administration of accounting information and financial planning through the closing of processes and reports to obtain management indicators.
Company cost accounting. Documentation of financial events in real time.
It makes it possible to properly carry out maintenance planning (preventive, corrective, etc.).
The SAP System is related to ERP systems (Business Resource Planning), as it is an information system that allows managing the different actions of a company, especially those that have to do with production, logistics, inventory , shipping and accounting.
• ABAP coding (SAP programming language).
• Basis Consulting: issues inherent to the administration of roles and profiles in SAP.
• General Application Development (ABAP).
• Project Management and Implementation.
• GAP Analysis and Selection of Solutions.
• Optimization of the use of Applications already installed and implemented in SAP.
• Comprehensive Information Management. Balanced Scorecard.
• SAP support.